Do not feel ignored, everybody deals with life issues.
My people, how una dey?
Make we discuss one matter and I go need una contributions.
When I talk to friends I haven’t talked to in a while, they accuse me of avoiding them. But that’s not true, my friends are always on my mind all the time but I am busy with a lot of things at the same time.
So if you are like my friends, you may want to consider the possibility that that person may not be avoiding you, he/she may just be;
- Distracted by a sudden life change.
- Too worn out to socialize.
- Dealing with personal pain or illness.
- Working hard to make ends meet.
- Tired of having to pretend to be okay around you when they are actually dealing with threatening issues.
Don’t make snap judgements, try to be nice.
What are the things to do when you notice your friends are overwhelmed by life issues?
Tell us in the comment section